PIPE bending equipment
The robust and reliable Maats bending machines are designed to perform the most difficult jobs under the most extreme operating conditions. With the capacity to bend pipes in the maximum loadable pipe-size, with up to 1 inch wall thickness in an api 5L x100 quality, the Maats bending machines are the strongest currently available in the market.
Maats has developed and constructed a program of bending machines with a range from 6 to 60 inches. Built mainly with LIEBHERR components, these bending machines are regarded as the highest quality machines available.
Key features of the MAATS bending machines are:
- High-strength-steel frame
- Easy operation, service and maintenance
- Servo controlled levers
- Fuel saving features
- Fitted with LIEBHERR components where possible for maximum reliability
Currently Maats produces the following hydraulic bending machines:
- MAATS BM06-24 for bending pipes ranging from 6" to 24"
- MAATS BM16-30 for bending pipes ranging from 16" to 30"
- MAATS BM22-36 for bending pipes ranging from 22" to 36"
- MAATS BM32-42 for bending pipes ranging from 32" to 42"
- MAATS BM36-48 for bending pipes ranging from 36" to 48"
- MAATS BM48-60 for bending pipes ranging from 48" to 60"
The MAATS bending machines are part of our rental fleet but are for sale as well. Click here to download all details about our bending machines
Maats produces its own program of heavy-duty bending sets and holds a large number of bending sets and dies in its fleet.
Maats is also exclusive sales representative for the EUROBEND angle measurement system.
In addition to bending machines and bending sets Maats also has a wide selection of hydraulic and pneumatic mandrels available.